Let’s explore Glendale!
Here are some statistics about Glendale, Arizona:
- Population: approximately 240,000 (2020 estimate)
- Median Household Income: $57,862 (2019 estimate)
- Median Home Value: $255,000 (2020 estimate)
- Unemployment rate: 6.2% (December 2022)
- Average temperatures: Highs of 60-70°F in the winter and 100-110°F in the summer.
- Major industries: Healthcare, retail, and education
- Major employers: Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, CVS Health, and Walmart.
Note: These statistics may have changed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy.
Here are some highlights of Glendale, Arizona:
- Sports hub: Glendale is home to the State Farm Stadium, which is the home of the Arizona Cardinals NFL team and host to other major sporting events and concerts.
- Shopping and dining: Glendale has a range of shopping and dining options, including the Westgate Entertainment District and the Arrowhead Towne Center mall.
- Growing economy: Glendale’s economy is growing, driven by the healthcare, retail, and education sectors.
- Outdoor recreation: The city is surrounded by stunning natural beauty, including parks, lakes, and hiking trails, offering a range of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Cultural events: Glendale hosts a range of cultural events throughout the year, including the Glendale Chocolate Affaire, the Glendale Glitters holiday light show, and the Peoria Art and Wine Festival.
- Proximity to other cities: Glendale is located just a few minutes from Phoenix, and is within a short drive of other popular destinations in Arizona and the surrounding region, making it an ideal hub for exploring the Southwest.
- Affordable living: With a lower cost of living compared to other major cities in the area, Glendale offers a more affordable option for those looking to live in the Phoenix metropolitan area.