Let’s explore Issaquah!
Here are some statistics about Issaquah, Washington:
- Population: approximately 39,000 (2020 estimate)
- Median Household Income: $115,105 (2019 estimate)
- Median Home Value: $802,300 (2020 estimate)
- Unemployment rate: 4.0% (December 2022)
- Average temperatures: Highs of 50-60°F in the winter and 60-70°F in the summer.
- Major industries: Technology, healthcare, and retail
- Major employers: Swedish Medical Center, Costco Wholesale, and Issaquah School District.
Note: These statistics may have changed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy.
Here are some highlights of Issaquah, Washington:
- Scenic location: Issaquah is situated at the foot of the Cascade Mountains, offering stunning views and access to outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Thriving economy: The city is home to several major corporations, including Costco Wholesale and Swedish Medical Center, which provide significant economic benefits to the area.
- High quality of life: With its excellent schools, low crime rate, and beautiful natural surroundings, Issaquah is considered one of the best places to live in the United States.
- Outdoor recreation: The city offers numerous parks and trails, as well as access to Lake Sammamish, which provides opportunities for boating, fishing, and water sports.
- Cultural attractions: Issaquah is home to the historic Issaquah Salmon Hatchery, which provides educational opportunities about the local ecosystem and the region’s rich cultural history.
- Proximity to Seattle: Located just 20 miles east of Seattle, Issaquah is a convenient location for those who want to enjoy the amenities of a big city while living in a more suburban setting.
Top of Form
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.