Let’s explore Redmond!
Here are some statistics about Redmond, Washington:
- Population: approximately 63,000 (2020 estimate)
- Median Household Income: $120,076 (2019 estimate)
- Median Home Value: $863,500 (2020 estimate)
- Unemployment rate: 3.9% (December 2022)
- Average temperatures: Highs of 50-60°F in the winter and 60-70°F in the summer.
- Major industries: Technology, retail, and healthcare
- Major employers: Microsoft, Nintendo of America, and Lake Washington School District.
Note: These statistics may have changed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy.
Here are some highlights of Redmond, Washington:
- Tech hub: Redmond is home to Microsoft and several other technology companies, making it a hub for the tech industry in the Pacific Northwest.
- High quality of life: With its excellent schools, low crime rate, and beautiful natural surroundings, Redmond is considered one of the best places to live in the United States.
- Outdoor recreation: The city offers numerous parks and trails, as well as access to Lake Sammamish, which provides opportunities for boating, fishing, and water sports.
- Cultural attractions: Redmond is home to the Marymoor Park, which hosts a variety of cultural events and performances throughout the year.
- Proximity to Seattle: Located just 15 miles east of Seattle, Redmond is a convenient location for those who want to enjoy the amenities of a big city while living in a more suburban setting.
- Thriving economy: Redmond’s strong tech sector and well-educated workforce have led to a thriving economy, with a low unemployment rate and high median household income.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.