Let’s explore Seattle!
Here are some statistics about Seattle, Washington:
- Population: approximately 730,000 (2020 estimate)
- Median Household Income: $93,481 (2019 estimate)
- Median Home Value: $722,500 (2020 estimate)
- Unemployment rate: 5.2% (December 2022)
- Average temperatures: Highs of 40-50°F in the winter and 60-70°F in the summer.
- Major industries: Technology, retail, manufacturing, and maritime trade
- Major employers: Amazon, Starbucks, and the University of Washington.
Note: These statistics may have changed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy.
Here are some highlights of Seattle, Washington:
- Technology hub: Seattle is home to major technology companies such as Amazon and Microsoft, making it a hub for the tech industry in the Pacific Northwest.
- Cultural diversity: Seattle is a diverse and inclusive city, with a thriving arts and culture scene and a vibrant food and beverage industry.
- Scenic beauty: With its stunning natural surroundings, including the Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Rainier, Seattle is a great destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Major sports scene: Seattle is home to several professional sports teams, including the Seahawks (football), Mariners (baseball), and Sounders (soccer).
- World-class institutions: Seattle is home to several highly-regarded universities, including the University of Washington, as well as several world-class museums and cultural institutions.
- Thriving economy: With its strong tech sector, thriving arts and culture scene, and thriving food and beverage industry, Seattle has a strong and diverse economy, with a low unemployment rate and a high median household income.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.