Let’s explore Tacoma!
Here are some statistics about Tacoma, Washington:
- Population: approximately 208,000 (2020 estimate)
- Median Household Income: $61,667 (2019 estimate)
- Median Home Value: $310,000 (2020 estimate)
- Unemployment rate: 6.0% (December 2022)
- Average temperatures: Highs of 40-50°F in the winter and 60-70°F in the summer.
- Major industries: Healthcare, retail, and government
- Major employers: MultiCare Health System, State of Washington, and Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Note: These statistics may have changed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy.
Here are some highlights of Tacoma, Washington:
- Cultural hub: Tacoma is home to a thriving arts scene, including museums, theaters, and galleries showcasing a range of cultural offerings.
- Outdoor recreation: The city is surrounded by natural beauty, with access to parks, lakes, and mountains offering a range of outdoor recreation opportunities.
- History and architecture: Tacoma is rich in history, with a range of historic buildings and landmarks, including the Tacoma Dome and the Museum of Glass.
- Growing economy: With a diverse economy, including healthcare, retail, and government, Tacoma has a low unemployment rate and a growing population.
- Foodie destination: Tacoma is home to a thriving food scene, with a range of gourmet restaurants, coffee shops, and food markets.
- Friendly community: Tacoma is known for its friendly and supportive community, with a range of community events and activities, excellent schools, and a high quality of life.
- Proximity to Seattle: Tacoma is located just 35 miles south of Seattle, offering easy access to the city’s major cultural, economic, and entertainment hub.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.