Let’s explore Woodinville!
Here are some statistics about Woodinville, Washington:
- Population: approximately 11,000 (2020 estimate)
- Median Household Income: $124,641 (2019 estimate)
- Median Home Value: $894,400 (2020 estimate)
- Unemployment rate: 4.2% (December 2022)
- Average temperatures: Highs of 40-50°F in the winter and 60-70°F in the summer.
- Major industries: Wineries and vineyards, technology, and retail
- Major employers: Microsoft, T-Mobile, and the Woodinville Wine Country.
Note: These statistics may have changed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy.
Here are some highlights of Woodinville, Washington:
- Wine country: Woodinville is a hub of Washington State’s wine industry, with over 120 wineries and tasting rooms located within a few miles of the city center.
- Technology hub: Woodinville is located near the headquarters of many technology companies, including Microsoft and T-Mobile, making it a hub of technological innovation and growth.
- Natural beauty: Despite its proximity to the city of Seattle, Woodinville is surrounded by natural beauty, with access to parks, forests, and lakes offering a range of outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Growing economy: With its thriving wine industry, strong technology sector, and growing retail and tourism industries, Woodinville has a strong and diverse economy, with a low unemployment rate and a growing population.
- High-end shopping and dining: Woodinville has a range of high-end shopping and dining options, with a variety of boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, and luxury amenities.
- Family-friendly community: Woodinville is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, with a strong focus on community events and activities, excellent schools, and a safe and supportive environment for families.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.